Monday, May 15, 2023

Life as a Juggling Woman

Life as a Juggling Woman



When we moved 6000 miles away from our family 22 years ago, I certainly never imagined that I would be working in the business that my grandfather founded a long time ago when... there was no Web, no minimal expense worldwide telephone utility, no email, and no advanced photography. My kids are grown now, and in theory, I could leave home and look for a job outside, but I've decided not to take that route now. This decision is like a calculation.

Throughout my family's childhood and teenage years, I solved the "where the first problem" by working from home. My hard-earned M.Sc. My degree in Human Resource Administration was canceled - although I'd like to think I applied some key principles to our internal human resource running. As a fluent English speaker in a foreign country, equipped with state-of-the-art computer equipment in my own home when computers were still relatively new in the office, I opened an English-language word processing business in the corner of my living room.


YOU MAY LIKE THIS

The Secret of Successful ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN

Empowerment of women in India

 

My clients come from nearby academic centers and new hi-tech industrial parks. As word processing became more sophisticated, I moved on to desktop publishing and was soon producing books, brochures, and journals. I attended seminars, read literature, and soon expanded my services to copywriting and marketing communications. Over the years my portfolio has grown and I have experienced

A particular frisson is whenever I see a company succeed with my marketing materials.

All the while, the kids were growing up, and though often under pressure from deadlines and not a boss, the demands of many -- like the plight of the autonomous money manager - - I had the option to "be there" for myself and take part in school and club occasions.

Over the years, I've co-authored a book, partnered with two women, and founded, published, and written an online magazine with them.

Also created an online business. During all this time, my children have graduated high school, served in the military, traveled overseas, returned, left home, returned, had a baby, worked overseas, returned, got a girlfriend (who knows? She doesn't tell me anything .. .), and we built a house. Now I have a fabulous corner office overlooking the garden and my husband has his own

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU 

Getting the best from your cosmetics

Sanctuary above.

And then my dad surprised me during a routine touch-base

a telephone call, which he later backed up with an e-mail note. "I was contemplating... maybe you see a strategy for including the Internet for our business?

Like that?"

Well, blow me away. I just happened to be at a crossroads. My husband was preparing for a two-week male-bonding trek in the Himalayas, I was recovering from a torn meniscus operation, my son was nearing the end of his army tour, the hi-tech and tourism downturn was negatively impacting my bottom line, I was caring for my young granddaughter. I cherished meeting less, and I needed an opportunity to sink my teeth into it.

While Joel headed east to track, I headed west to build a new interface at Morris Goldman Fine Jewelry, a 90-year-old family business.

Over the past eight months, the learning curve has been steep.

Within 2 weeks of opening our eBay store, scammers were running rampant.

David Bloom wrote from Cremona, Italy with ready cash for a $20,000 sapphire ring and a strong recommendation that we use an escrow service to protect him from losing his hard-earned money. It's true that he didn't talk about protecting us from losing our hard-earned merchandise... At the eleventh hour, well, actually in my pajamas at 8 in the morning in front of the computer screen, with the help of my calm and analytical husband, I avoided our first theft in the virtual world. We learned that not all escrow sites are created equal and that our "customer" "recommended" was a scam his last email note to me, Mr.Bloom lamented that the site was fake and that he had only lost $20,000. Couldn't we have told him sooner? (!)

Other sales include stolen credit cards (this is evident when the buyer suggests you accept more money than the posted sale price to cover charges), more fraudulent escrow sites, money transfer deals, and bank check fraud. As Joel points out, rogues are always one step ahead.

My work jargon has developed dramatically, as has my regard for the business world overall and my dad specifically.

Our business problems are the same: to source new products, market and sell to a growing customer base, and avoid theft and fraud. But where my father deals with the real world, mine

Business is virtual. I find the global reach of the virtual world extremely satisfying and very neat. Customers tell us that our online presence means they can procure products otherwise unavailable in their small towns. So I am here

YOU MUST READ THIS

Guide to building a gaming computer




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FAQ

What is the meaning of hiding life?

: Managing or dealing with several things (such as obligations) at once, usually to satisfy competing needs. Family life responsibilities and full-time jobs Jane S.

Does juggling improve intelligence?

Juggling enhances brain development. Research indicates that learning to juggle accelerates the growth of neural connections related to memory, focus, movement, and vision. Beneficial changes persist even after weeks without exercise.

Why is balance important in your life?

Finding balance in life helps you improve your overall health. When you have balance, you have time to pay attention to your body's needs. Instead of regretting not having time to take care of yourself, you can prioritize things like diet, exercise, and meditation.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IMPORTANT VIDEO


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



A dedication to research and excellence: It's the Bose® approach to better sound, and has been since the company's founding in 1964. Advanced technologies deliver listeners the Bose difference at home, at the office and while traveling. From innovative home theater and Wave® systems, to QuietComfort® headphones and mobile options, every Bose product combines lifelike sound, elegant design and refreshing simplicity.
A dedication to research and excellence: It's the Bose® approach to better sound, and has been since the company's founding in 1964. Advanced technologies deliver listeners the Bose difference at home, at the office and while traveling. From innovative home theater and Wave® systems, to QuietComfort® headphones and mobile options, every Bose product combines lifelike sound, elegant design and refreshing simplicity.




Tracing Book
Tracing Book

AMAZON FASHION
AMAZON FASHION


SEMrush

The most effective method to treat a vaginal yeast contamination - attempt yogurt and a tampon

The most effective method to treat vaginal yeast contamination - attempt yogurt and a tampon The most effective method to treat vaginal yeas...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
banner
Free Instagram Followers & Likes
LinkCollider - Free Social Media Advertising
Free Twitter Followers
DonkeyMails.com
getpaidmail.com
YouRoMail.com